Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nes metroid samus redesign
hi, im back with a little project I did

the story behind this is that on time a play a flash game called super mario crossover where you could play characters from other franchise in super mario bros and so, I played samus and since it give the option to change the visual, I chose super mario bros all star style. with I take the nes samus skin, another thing I could do, since it fit with the style better than the super metroid. but I was wishing for a better fitting skin for the style so came this idea to my head ( still doesn't mean I can use the skin for the game dough)

[attachment=9614]

so like I said , I edit the nes samus sprite , using the varia suit upgrade palette from zero mission, I give her iconic varia suit  and change a little bit the sprite , so its not a simple recolor. ps: I like how the running animations turn out. (ok the arm is a little weird, but the animation was still weird in 8-bit)

[attachment=9615]

what I add in the future is edits to make edit for upgrades ( no grappes beam), animation for missile and shooting in general. so feedback is appreciate !
Pokemon Mighty charizard 14 Pokemon
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Nes metroid samus redesign - by mighty charizard 14 - 04-26-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: Nes metroid samus redesign - by mlilley22 - 05-03-2019, 09:19 AM