Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Having a problem with video advertisements.
Sad 
For a while now I've been having an issue regarding the video ads that play towards the bottom right of the page, and I've decided to post about it here, in the case anybody has the same issue as myself. These seem to be rather new, since a while back I didn't encounter them, so I imagine staff members are still testing them, but I would still like to address this issue.

I want to stress that I don't have a problem with the ads at the top and left of the screen, those I'm okay with. I also want to stress that I am fully aware of the importance they have for the site, as they generate revenue that goes towards it. What I'm referring to, and that I have a real issue with, are the video ads that are at the bottom right of the screen. They are rather loud, they slow down the page (on my behalf at least, I'm not exactly the guy with the best laptop), and they play on every single page that I go to, including submission pages. Having to close them on literally every page is rather ridiculous in nature and I've had enough of it.

Anybody here have this same problem?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Having a problem with video advertisements. - by namcokid47 - 04-07-2019, 12:26 PM