Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Moero Chronicle (PC) Character Sprites
(03-15-2019, 07:24 AM)Dazz Wrote: It's been a while, but I seem to recall facing a similar issue recognising the .tid files from the PC release. I know that's no help, but at least it explains why the Vita rips exist and not the HD PC version.
It's a real shame. They're quite nice sprites, too. That said...
(03-15-2019, 11:36 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Try using the QuickBMS script I'd written up for Megadimension Neptunia VII's TID files and see if that works.
This actually worked out beautifully! Turns out, I also had a another problem of having extracted the wrong archive in the game files. Nevertheless, the tools I was working with prior weren't working on these new .tid files either (I kept getting an invalid resolution error, which... why would that even be a thing? I digress), but your bms script on the other hand seems to handle them just fine. I'll still have to work on finding exactly where the sprites are but the big hurdle is gone now. Thanks very much. I'll see about getting these all ripped and uploaded on the Spriters' Resource.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Moero Chronicle (PC) Character Sprites - by PvtRyan96 - 03-15-2019, 04:56 PM