Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Raxby's (pretty much full of fail) Graphics.
np

Okay.

That's not true for all signatures; for great deal of them, maybe, but some people actually put in thier own stuff. Besides, saying that 'most people do it' is hardly a strong argument.

And no, I understand you didn't just copypasta (because you see, I'm not a complete idiot C:). I'm just saying they're easy to make. I mean, shit, maybe not for you, then, but back in the day I used to make images like that too, so I know something about creating them.

If you don't want the text to distract ppl, then don't add it. imho, if you're not gonna make the text look cool, then the image is gonna look much cooler without it. If you're making a signature for someone and they ask you to put their name or whatever in it, the okay. Clearly you have to put it somewhere then; iono but I think I'd just stick in one of the corners.
But yeah, try experimenting with fonts and type placement and stuff.

Mmmmhhnn. btw
I suppose you're going for quite a grungy style, right? If you are, it is often quite hard to have a noticeable color scheme (unless it's candy grunge).
So.

Try making something in a cleaner style, like a vector, maybe? For practice.
iono

I can send a Color Scheme website your way, if you'd like.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raxby's (pretty much full of fail) Graphics. - by lone wolf-rayet star - 01-04-2009, 08:28 PM