Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to rip Playstation 4 new game?
So, you are a beginner in model ripping, and yet you want to challenge yourself to do something that no one has been able to do?

Random Talking Bush (who responded to your request thread) is probably one of the most knowledgeable person on the matter, you can trust him.
You'll have to wait, and I'm talking months if not years (I hope I'm wrong but let's be realistic), so please don't come asking this every other day.

Feel free to learn how to rip models until then, especially if you're not familiar with 3D models concepts and terminology.

I don't understand what you mean by "analyzed" or "analyse the ripping method" (in your other thread), please explain me what you imagine this process would look like, I'm curious.

Your best bet for now if you absolutely want this model is to use the photo mode in the game (I heard that it has one) to take as many screen captures of it while it is completely static (I guess photo mode freezes the game and its animations), with the best quality possible, and use all those images to reconstruct the model with a photogrammetry software.

It's not model ripping anymore, but I know it has been done in the past and it's a very exciting topic.
As with any photogrammetry result, you'd have to retopologize properly for most use cases.

Cheers!
Thanked by: Resistiv, Hikari0421

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to rip Playstation 4 new game? - by FabDelb - 02-07-2019, 08:59 AM