Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(3DS) A texture that displays on the model but can't be found in the texture list
(01-05-2019, 01:08 AM)Fawfulthegreat64 Wrote: Interesting, as I tried removing the alpha channel in Photoshop and I just got a black background. But to be fair, a lot of that file encoding stuff is Spanish to me Tongue
As I've stated in my previous post, Photoshop doesn't work for that. I tried myself to no avail. Just download and use GIMP(it's free).
Just open the .png you've exported from SPICA/Ohana/whatever in GIMP -> *In the menubar* Colors -> Components -> Decompose... -> *In the popup menu* set "Color model" to "RGB", Enable "Decompose to layers", disable "Foreground as registration color" and click "OK" -> *now you should see a grayscale image in the editor* -> *In the menubar again* Colors -> Components -> Compose... -> *In another popup menu* set "Color model" to "RGB" *everything else should automatically be set to proper values* and click "OK" -> *You should see a proper color image in the editor* -> File -> Export As *because you have to use Export to save as anything except GIMP's own format*-> *export it to .png wherever you want to* -> Profit!
(01-04-2019, 10:56 PM)Ploaj Wrote: I've got the sprite animations already ripped and ready. (Complete with parts this time around Wink ) 
Just gotta wait for the game to release in more regions.
Great work! Good to know that there still people who are also interested in ripping these games!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (3DS) A texture that displays on the model but can't be found in the texture list - by CHEMI6DER - 01-07-2019, 11:56 AM