Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(3DS) A texture that displays on the model but can't be found in the texture list
I'm going through a dump of the Japanese release of Mario & Luigi RPG 3 DX and came across this oddity with the Midbus battle map (in Fawful Theater).

The main texture for the majority of the stage (including the floor and the large Fawful emblem in the center) is missing from the texture list, can't be found on its own, and yet is clearly displayed on the "model" in the viewer. I need to find a way to extract that texture. To see what I'm talking about, see below: You can see it in the viewer, but below the texture list is a screenshot of the File Explorer with all the extractable textures, it's not included with them. If anyone's familiar with a similar issue viewing 3DS models in SPICA (or Ohana3DS, as the texture list I get with that program also doesn't include it) is there any way to get that texture?

[Image: 9Lxbqjg.png]
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
(3DS) A texture that displays on the model but can't be found in the texture list - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 01-01-2019, 06:50 PM