Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Extracting Unity Sprites
Hi everyone! I've been trying, with admittedly dubious success, to teach myself from scratch how to rip sprites. Right now I'm working with Dragalia Lost, trying to get 2D portrait sprites. The stuff I actually want is in the cache, since Dragalia is one of those gacha games that does one big download of all the actual content immediately after you install it, and so I think the files in a folder called UnityShaderCache are going to have what I need. Tools like Unity Studio and Asset Bundle Extractor did a fine job reading the data files in the bin folder that came with the base apk and turning them to unique asset files, but they don't seem to be able to read the similarly-named and organized files from the shader cache at all. I just get an error.

I'm hoping this all makes sense to someone who has a better idea of what they're doing than me, but I can upload files or screenshots if anything is unclear! If anyone is able to help point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a million!

ETA: The title of this was Shaders instead of Sprites before because, as it turns out, I don't know what I'm doing; edited to clarify the actual thing I'm trying to do, though!
Thanked by: shikekaka

Messages In This Thread
Extracting Unity Sprites - by nidorina - 11-17-2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Extracting Unity Shaders - by iyenal - 11-17-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: Extracting Unity Sprites - by nidorina - 11-17-2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Extracting Unity Sprites - by nidorina - 11-17-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Extracting Unity Sprites - by nidorina - 11-17-2018, 05:00 PM