Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[PAID!]$100 for Ottsel Trio from Jak 3! Plus potential bonuses!
Exclamation 
[Image: plat_jak3_i001.jpg]

Hello all!

I'm offering $100 to anyone who can rip the ottsel trio from Jak 3, in T-Pose! Big Grin

I require them for a short fan film I've been working on for a while, and have been unsuccessful in trying to rip them myself  Sad
I had asked someone for help with this over a year ago, and offered to pay, but haven't heard from them in about 8-9 months now. I understand that people get busy with life, and I don't want to keep messaging them every few months and be a bother, so I've decided it might be best to open this up for anyone here that might like to give it a go.

If anyone can please rip all three ottsels for me (preferably in .obj format), in t-pose, textured, fixed up and ready for rigging, I would very much appreciate it, and will pay $100, by Paypal, upon completion Smile

Afterward, feel free to post them here on the site, for any others that may wish to download!

For those interested in taking on this task, but need the game torrent and a save file with access to the model viewer, I can supply both. Just let me know through here, or PM me through my DeviantArt page: Chiyo18.

POTENTIAL BONUS!! If completed before February 3rd (my birthday Tongue), I will add in an additional $50, for a total of $150!

Additional Potential Bonus! If you're also willing to throw in one of the floating platforms they're standing on, I'll add another $10, for an actual total of $160!! Big Grin

Thank you for viewing my thread^^
Thanked by: Raccoon Sam

Messages In This Thread
[PAID!]$100 for Ottsel Trio from Jak 3! Plus potential bonuses! - by Chiyo18 - 10-07-2018, 07:20 PM