Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help getting models from Gamecube/N64 Animal Crossing
(10-11-2018, 10:30 AM)Resistiv Wrote: Hi Meme Boy! GameCube ripping can be pretty tricky, and requires a good bit of tinkering. While I don't personally have an Animal Crossing ROM, I've looked around in other first-party GameCube games, and it can be pretty overwhelming. Before I can help, what methods have you tried, and what files are you dealing with?

Hey thanks for replying thought this thread was just kinda going to die off. Anyway the methods I have tried are: Using 3D Ripper DX (model comes out very warped) Ninja Ripper (Model is in separate pieces and of course it’s all flat like paper). As for the files Animal Crossing is kinda different than most games as all the files are not that easy to find, when opening up the iso with dolphin you don’t just get a list of model files and such you get a bunch of files that contain data for the game the only File I remember right now  is forest.arc I think. Also I have the textures I think I have the shirt the eyes (I think I have the smile maybe) the shoes. Now I don’t know if the socks and the shorts are a texture or just a solid colour. So yeah just let me know if I have to go into more detail. Thanks!

EDIT: I don’t know if I have the textures for the horn and also the file extensions are .rip and also blender files from 3D ripper
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help getting models from Gamecube/N64 Animal Crossing - by Meme Boy - 10-11-2018, 10:43 AM