Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Is Capcom planning on letting the PC port of Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle slowly die?
Well, i'm not really a huge gamer these days and i cant speak for other people, but i think most of it can be summed up by one thing. Capcom is a company who want to make money. They know that by releasing older classics people loved with new features, they can put in less work hours and production costs and make more profits from that, and by adding in unreleased games and features, they can add a huge draw. Its one of the reasons megaman seems to get a new collection every year, people love Megaman and capcom love money!

Also, them getting the rights to licensed games would be of a higher cost to them, cutting down their profits, unless, like you say, they charged more. People will still complain however, because people like having more content, or their favourite content, or jsut generally more, it depends entirely on the person.

I, personally am indifferent to it, but after a quick google it was cool to see Captain Commando on the list, as i loved that game when i was younger. I think, if you havent played the games, and the price is affordable to you and you have the interest, it'll definitely be worth the buy, especially if the new features appeal to you.
Thanked by: ZetTheLegendaryHero

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Capcom planning on letting the PC port of Capcom Beat 'em Up Bundle slowly die? - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 04:52 PM