Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Corpse Party: Blood Drive's raw portrait rips
problem is theres a bunch of these images but only certian ones i would need to seperate, theres like 2-3 characters that use their original ones from previous games, but as for the rest idk, i may wait awhile and see if i can get them in a seperated format instead and maybe instead try to get all their character models submitted instead, which brings up another question, i dont wanna make a whole seperate thread int he models fourm, but the characters have multiple models that use slightly different textures for their indoor and outdoor school shoes and a few have ones that have blood on them and so forth, would they be considered duplicates if i imported them all in one huge zip file? because last time i tried that it got denied for having duplicate models.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corpse Party: Blood Drive's raw portrait rips - by Shinigami_Guntz - 07-26-2018, 01:48 PM