Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ash-Greninja 3 Extra-Shurikens on back
bad news the blender attempt Failed horribly it broke the avatar badly so until a solution on the shuriken is solved I will not use the Ash-Greninja model

(07-07-2018, 03:48 PM)skylanderartist Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 07:57 AM)User31098051 Wrote: 1) Open Blender

2) [Top left-hand corner] "File" > "Import" > [Chose the correct format (extension is in brackets)] > [Find and open the model]

3) Right-Click The Model so the mesh is selected and not the bones

4) Press "Tab" to go into edit mode

5) Select the vertices of the 3 extra shurikens and press delete

5a) [Optional] remove any bones which were part of the shurikens

6) Export the model ["File" > "Export" > "FBX"] or just save it because Unity accepts .blend ["File" > "Save As"]

Note:
(06-27-2018, 06:05 AM)skylanderartist Wrote: ...I noticed that there was one problem there were 3 extra shurikens on the back and there should only be 1...
You are incorrect, that is not a problem with the model, those extra shurikens are for animation purposes, its just by default they are placed like that but, when Ash-Greninja's Idle animation is played they are disabled and are only re-enabled when you use its signature move.

Thank you so Much I knew they were used for animations but I watched videos of the actual games Only one appeared on the back

Smooth move smart guy it broke the avatar badly it didn't solve my problem at all until the shurikens are dealt with I refuse to use the Ash-Greninja model
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ash-Greninja 3 Extra-Shurikens on back - by skylanderartist - 07-16-2018, 04:19 AM