Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dumbfounded and Annoyed!
(06-22-2018, 07:48 AM)puggsoy Wrote: I gave it a shot with PicoDrive and it seems to work fine for me. I opened up the program, loaded the ROM (selecting the ZIP containing it), and the game would run. You can turn pages by using the Pico menu and picking the page. The only issue is that the stylus functionality didn't seem to respond, but this game doesn't seem to require it anyway.

If that doesn't help, can you describe the exact issue you've had with PicoDrive?

I was able to get it to sort of work on the Kega Fusion. Although there is one mini-game I can't get to work because I think it uses the stylus.

Something I didn't know is that the ROM had to be in a .zip. The Kega works without it and can read the .md. but the PicoDrive needs it in the .zip. The sound emulation on the PicoDrive is not nearly as good as the Kega Fusion. I was able to somewhat fix the control mapping on Kega by using the 'mouse' setting and mapping everything that way. still can't use the stylus function though.

I feel quite dumb not knowing the the game was to be left in the .zip. Thank you for your help. Even if it was on obvious newbie error of mineĀ  Ouch!

EDIT: I managed to get the stylus to work on the PicoDrive but the sound is still weird. sound clips are sped up and very fuzzy.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-22-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by puggsoy - 06-22-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-22-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by puggsoy - 06-23-2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by Yawackhary - 06-23-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-23-2018, 10:33 PM