Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dumbfounded and Annoyed!
Neutral 
I'm not I.T by any means, but this is really starting to hurt my head!

There area a few not to well known Sailor Moon games I want to play and take screen shots of to archive. And possible translate.

I'm talking about "Sailor Moon Tokimeki Party"
[Image: latest?cb=20180621064500]

for the SegaPico. Problem is, there isn't much out there that is SIMPLE enough for me to understand how to use a Pico emulator and use it.

I've tried Kega Fusion, PicoDrive, MAME and I think one other but I can't quite remember. I try looking up "How To" videos but there is pretty much nothing. I want to use it on my computer which is just a 32bit Windows 8 computer. 99% of the "How To" videos are for "How to play SegaPico on your PSP" or some other platform that doesn't apply to me.

I BARELY got it to work on the Kega Fusion, but all the controls were inverted. I kept trying to map it in different ways but there was always something amiss. I've seen one or two Japanese Let's Players on YouTube have played it, and even a German Youtuber; so I know it can be played.

I just need help with running the game and mapping the buttons. From what I understand it uses a stylus as well. I want to be able to map the buttons to my keyboard and if possible, the style to my mouse. I've read up on forums on people "solving" the issue but it's all coding and tech.-talk that I can't follow!! I need lameman's terms! ......... I need an adult *Cries because is an adult*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-22-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by puggsoy - 06-22-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-22-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by puggsoy - 06-23-2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by Yawackhary - 06-23-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Dumbfounded and Annoyed! - by MoonDreamofA - 06-23-2018, 10:33 PM