Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Obscure Game Boosting Thread
Since I'm not quite a ripper, but I do wanna contribute, I thought I might as well start a thread where we showcase obscure games with potentially rippable models. Not quite a request thread, but a showvase, so maybe folks who haven't heard of 'em might stumble upon 'em and see if they want to rip 'em.

Checking Hardcore Gaming 101 for obscure games (Since they're good at categorizing 'em), I might as well start with some of the obscurities they jogged my memory on. Deadly Creatures, that game where you play as a spider or a scorpion, seems like an excellent source of models, and given it's a Mons game (By FromSoftware no less), Lost Kingdoms and its sequel seem like they'd have loads of good ones.

That Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure seems like it might have some neat ones even if the game's basically a Kusoge, ditto for Project: Altered Beast, that weird gritty reboot of the arcade game. And, for a budget title, Splatter Master has some great models that'd be useful. And, while it wasn't on HG101, I can't forget to mention Mushroom Men, which I'm shocked nobody's done yet.

So, anyone know of any other super-obscure games with cool and potentially ripplable models?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Obscure Game Boosting Thread - by titleknown - 06-16-2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Obscure Game Boosting Thread - by Kosheh - 06-17-2018, 08:48 PM