Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
There's already a Geno and Mallow Spirit in Ultimate, so another Super Mario RPG reference doesn't change anything as far as I'm concerned.

I have no doubt we'll see the Geno Mii costume back, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for a playable Geno. I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow ends up in the Pass anyway though, as his demand has been on the level of Ridley and K. Rool.

Speaking of Geno, because I've wanted a proper Bowser's Castle stage since Melee, and the Paper Mario stage doesn't count (should've been the one from PM64), if Geno's part of the Fighters Pass, I want his stage to be Bowser's Castle with Exor sticking out from the top serving as an obstacle/platform. It'd be even better if Exor summons Smithy's Weapons (Mack, Yaridovich, Bowyer, Axem Rangers) onto the stage, either as hazards or as background characters.

I know most think of the Forest Maze as a stage for Geno, but I can't imagine it being iconic other than being that one place where you find Geno and fight Bowyer. I think Bowser's Castle with Exor best represents Super Mario RPG as it serves as the beginning and entry to the finale of the game, along with being ever present on the map. It's also shown on the titlescreen. Of course Beware the Forest Mushrooms should be part of the songlist. I would also love for Bowser's Castle from Paper Mario 64 and Boss Battle from Final Fantasy 4 to be part of the song list (the latter should be added to Midgar too).
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Retro64, DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by NICKtendo DS - 02-02-2019, 07:04 PM