Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
I have no doubt that more Spirits will be added along the way, like Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee, so it's still open for speculation in that regard.

What I do hope is that there will be more Mii Costumes. The Rex Costume could be a sign that there will be, though nothing's for certain. I've been spending time making all sorts of Mii Fighters and the new hair and eye color options add a lot. The voice options are great too. I expected 12 to mean 4 types times 3 pitches, but it's actually 12 types times 3 pitches, plus no voice. I'm a little peeved though now that I'm able to give my Princess character the correct hair color, the Cat Ears from Smash 4 that was a perfect fit for her are gone. Let's not forget all the third-party Mii Costumes that are gone too, though I can see all of them returning sooner or later, perhaps to add a penny to the pockets of their respective rights-holders.

Mii Fighters I made so far (Note that most of them are based on the available costumes):
Brawlers:
Lemming, Waluigi, Shy Guy, Nia, Yoshi (Woolly World), Labo Iwata, Lara Croft, Miriam (Bloodstained), Ribbon Girl, Skull Kid, Spring Man, Toad, Alex Kidd, Mr. Iwata (Business Suit)
Swordfighters:
Goemon, Dunban, Rex, Nikki (Artwork version, wears Link's Tunic), Vince (Art Academy), Takamaru, Yiga Clan, Ashley, Lip (Panel de Pon), Black Knight (B. Knight, because character limit), Viridi, Isaac (Golden Sun)
Gunner:
Porky (Earthbound), Copen (Gunvolt), Dr. Eggman, Doomslayer, Nikki Mii (Wears Isabelle Costume), Vault Boy (Fallout series), Duke Nukem, Amelia, Ray Mk.III, Saki (Sin & Punishment), Princess (OC, Princess Fantasy Catventure, lacks ears Sad ), Gordon (Half-Life series)

I have characters like Peter Pepper Jr. on stand-by, because I expected some hats and/or costumes to be there, but they're not. In Pepper Jr.'s case, a chef's hat.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: #SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch. - by NICKtendo DS - 12-14-2018, 05:54 AM