Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This thread needs to be deleted.
Gonna chime in on this as a casual lurker.

If I were a newbie who knew a thing or two, then I would say that I am more interested in the edits of the R-Types than I am your sprite comics, although I don't know if I would be impressed by a full sheet I would probably at least want to see you do that over doing things that anyone can easily put together in your position.

But if you want advice on comics and writing, and I'm saying this because I know it's easy to get ambitious right off the bat and make comics without knowing the skills and tips that most creatives need to make something of quality. That isn't going to come easily. In cases of fan works its almost often impossible to have something stand out unless they KNOW the characters they are using through extensive study and not just casually playing their game. My advice if web comics are really the path you want to then you might be better off coming up with your own ideas, developing your own characters instead of following a trend, and you can't just dive in that head first.

That bit has little to do with actual pixel art critique in of itself, but until you are certain that you've gotten the right skills to make any sort of comic regardless of what medium you're doing them in I would avoid diving into that realm personally.

With my piece said, more sprites or pixel art on its own, less comics.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
This thread needs to be deleted. - by Aquarius - 05-26-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: My spritework. - by Garamonde - 05-27-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: My spritework. - by DioShiba - 08-12-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: My spritework. - by DioShiba - 08-13-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: My spritework. - by DioShiba - 08-13-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: My spritework. - by Aquarius - 08-16-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: This thread needs to be deleted. - by Kosheh - 08-16-2018, 08:14 PM