Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping help for Happiness Charge PreCure
ok so i finally got a chance to take a look and i can't figure out how to extract the files, i managed to open it up in a console tool and i managed to find bone data along side the model names in the hex data, but the headers for the models dont seem to add up to the X3d format you got, they appear as CMAT and SMAT (that actually might be the material files or uv data, but it lists things that would have bpne data so im not sure). The textures however have ctpk headers. but i don't know how to go about exactly extracting them, i can try to find bms scripts that can hopefully pull them out of the files. but if i may ask, how did you pull them? from what the console tool i used to view them and the hex data, the files aren't compressed at all. and the file that contains the models and bone data and vice versa has this header that says IVFC, i dont know much about this or what that even is for but it shouldnt be too hard to pull the models out, with my expeirence with heartcatch precure's ds game, it was a breeze to pull them out once i figured things out.
But here is a few images of what i found while digging throught the data.       
    (these have their own file types, i dont know what they're used for or what it stands for either) there were also files that use a header of CMDL and SMDL --->      as i show here. ill keep looking into it and update on what i find ok? Lol this post was way longer than i intended it to be xD (sorry if the images are small, i had no way to make them larger on the post) but if possible mijumarun could you try to put every model file and texture ctpk file into a giant zip file and upload it to google drive and pm me the link? if you possibly can? Also i reopened the file i found the data in with an actual hex editor and i found animation dattaaa Big Grin 

i found more of them but i wont post every instance i found.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping help for Happiness Charge PreCure - by Shinigami_Guntz - 05-15-2018, 06:29 PM