Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Honkai (Houkai?) Impact 3rd ripping help
(12-29-2019, 06:10 PM)K1rsan Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 06:53 AM)Mended Wrote: since update 2.7 I've been unable to obtain ANY assets at all anymore, other than the loading-in elevator and front desk.
how did you obtain the Assets? where? what file/folder did you look into?
please give me some help! (Also, the current version is 3.6 right now)
As i understand, all character data before was in .assets files. Now they are not. I spend a lot of time to figure out where they are, aaand i think we have troubles. I ran PC version with ProcessMonitor, and every time game loading character model, it turns to the folder Very Sad\Honkai Impact 3rd\Games\BH3_Data\StreamingAssets\Asb\pc. All files there have .unity3d extension, and i can't open them with any rippers or unity engine itself, so i guess they are protected with some prog like "Obfuscator". I will be happy to be wrong. So, i think there are two ways to do the thing - somehow unpack .unity3d (i heard that "Obfuscator" can do it), or rip scene with ninjaripper or else, and repose frozen model to T/Arrow-pose with blender or else. Again, i will be happy to be wrong, as i complete newbie to unity things and all of that based on my internet research.
I don't think the files are obfuscated now, many people are able to rip those models (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78842165) but i can't figure what is the problem with 3.6 version, unfortunately those people doesn't share the assets neither the knowledge (rip scene may cause a ban for your account so I don't recommend to use it).
Edit: 3.6 files where encrypted, but is possible to decrypt those files using a decryption tool, after that is possible open those files using asset studio. If anyone know any good decryption tool would help us a lot. source (https://www.deviantart.com/uma2517/journ...-817186962)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honkai (Houkai?) Impact 3rd ripping help - by GaryuX - 01-29-2020, 05:17 PM