Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3D VG locations where you could propose marriage in VR?
I've been considering proposing to my significant other for a while.
My idea was to propose to her in my own fashioned VR world with cameos to both groups of our favourite video game characters.
I've got that part set up, but now I'm stumped on what location to rip and/or use. The characters I've selected range across different generations and genres, so there's no real theme.
I imagine the location should be at least a partially outdoors, scenic beauty-type to take full advantage of VR and bring a sense of topophilia.

There's not many limits on what could be suggested within reason, excluding locations only found in latest generation console titles and some PS1/PS2-exclusive titles.
Here's some of my ideas, primarily fantasy-based:
  • Skyloft - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • Toad Town - Super Mario Galaxy
    (Perhaps with a yacht floating on the river)
  • Wonderland - Alice: Madness Returns
  • Beauclair City - The Witcher 3
    I also asked my other half, and they said they had no idea except "somewhere from Final Fantasy".
    I remember they really liked one of the SAO towns we found while browsing VRChat.
Not that I'm asking for ideas like those. Send any idea that comes to mind, I'm eager!

EDIT: This should probably be moved to Gaming Discussion due to increased topic relevancy. Sorry for the trouble.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
3D VG locations where you could propose marriage in VR? - by Friedslick6 - 04-15-2018, 05:58 AM