Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
(06-19-2018, 06:53 AM)kurokairaku Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 01:44 AM)texrex Wrote: Hello, I got a few questions.
1: is there any way to get the animations for these models?
2: where does the KO_BLADEAURA_01_YGM texture for shulk monado go?
3: how does changing the symbol on shulks Monado work?

DSX8 had a pretty good reply to the first one, I even tried to set up PredatorCZ to take a look at it and he had a hard time figuring it out. 

2. Setting up blade effects can be pretty difficult, though the only thing I can say that all the mesh and UV's are set up as the game wants them too, so 3 uv's each for different sizes of flames, all bundled in 1 big shader that does an animation to it. 

3. I notice multiple mesh's all with different symbols, so they probably have a play in it too. Just switch out the mesh for the required symbol.
About 2, I knew it was for the blade from the name, I just dont know if it's for emissive, or normal, or what. It says YGM at the end but I dunno what that stands for. I'm actually putting these in the starcraft2 editor which requires me to convert the models to m3, and m3 models use custom materials that I have to make, which is why I need to know.

And back to 3, I saw that it had a mesh for each symbol, but I was wondering how it's meant to switch out the meshes, so I make some kind of animation for that, or something else?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Normal Issues - by NikoPlymouth - 06-14-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Normal Issues - by kurokairaku - 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Model Collection (Shulk and Fiora Added) - by texrex - 06-19-2018, 09:44 AM