Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
(05-28-2018, 04:26 PM)texrex Wrote:
(05-27-2018, 12:48 PM)kurokairaku Wrote: Morag, Brighid, PoppiQT+QTpi have been updated with their higher resolution textures. Double the texture double quality, double the fun. Remember to update the mods. Some QoL changes did also happen, mostly relating to merging meshes together and unifying Shapekeys.

Lila is the newest addition, the older Sister to Poppi. Cloaked version included.

As always please report to me if any problems happen

How come the files are only in .max now? Is there any way to open the models in blender without $5000 software?

Or free if you are a student of any college or university. You just need a verified student email and its yours for a good while.

Also Yes there is. its called "The .FBX I provided in every single upload". Its the best format I can provide since its the only format that also supports the exchange of modifiers such as "Morph" or what you know as "Shapekeys". I don't work within Blender so I have to always make sure the FBX works with it.

If I happen to have forgotten an fbx, where as I even told would be one of the content of every upload, you could also just inform me instead.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Model Collection (Morag, Brighid, PoppiQT+QTpi, Lila Added) - by kurokairaku - 05-28-2018, 09:18 PM
Normal Issues - by NikoPlymouth - 06-14-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Normal Issues - by kurokairaku - 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM