Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
(04-24-2018, 07:13 AM)Lyeco Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 09:24 PM)TheDragonScion Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 08:24 AM)Lyeco Wrote: Do you have plans to add Blade Form Nia? 
Spoilers are now supposed to be the least of your worries because one quick google search will spoil the person playing it anyway. 
[Image: WhYGMIr.png]
I really wanted her Blade Form because she looks nice in that form Smile

I want her blade form too. Hoping to recreate the particle effects and dynamic bones

Wait. She has particle effects? Surprise
 Yes she does, the particle systems are used when her sword is glowing, also you see them around her

(04-24-2018, 10:41 AM)kurokairaku Wrote: Seems like some of you managed to atleast get to the model files on your own. Sorry I can't say anything about Ploaj's tool, as I am not allowed. He says he might release it when it gets to the point of being ready and working proper, though with the amount of problems its not any time soon.

Speaking of which, April 27, there is apperently more new blades coming, since some of you know how to get to atleast the model files, if anyone wants to give the the model files (everything from the .arc the .wistm and all that) in the update folder, I'll get started on those blades right away.  I might be able to precure it myself but it would save me the trouble. This is also assuming none of the files changes in some way there can be a risk it breaks XD

I can try to get the new models .mot, .wimst, etc
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Model Collection (Rex, Nia & Mythra Added) - by TheDragonScion - 04-24-2018, 07:17 PM
Normal Issues - by NikoPlymouth - 06-14-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Normal Issues - by kurokairaku - 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM