Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Modes Rips (Golden Country Stuff Added)
(04-13-2018, 05:00 PM)PyraMythra Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:59 AM)ToukoKino Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 03:25 PM)PyraMythra Wrote: Personally I would advise against cats for this particular FBX, as the face UV is inverted. Best to start with the provided .blend, since it lets you set up everything manually and makes sure it's all working properly. Also, if importing into unity, dont forget the speculars. And while in blender, if you intend to match the Red shimmer across her bodysuit, make sure to make a new material, otherwise you'll have that texture all over her armor as well. Cheers.

How do you go about fixing the face UV? As it pairs up fine until I start merging the models together (Which I can't seem to do in Unity) at which point it and anything else attached to that texture blacks out. Though either way my plans on using this for VRChat have already been mostly scuttled since I have no idea how i'm going to change the facial animations for blinking and visemes.

Just start with the .blend, it has everything on a single UV Map.
That it might, but some stuff still gets screwy when merging the pieces together, that's when the face blacks out or anything attached to "Diffuse texture" gets messed up. I don't know if this is because its trying to find something that's in a different location than it expects it to be and screws up or what.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Model Collection (Pyra!) - by ToukoKino - 04-13-2018, 06:55 PM
Normal Issues - by NikoPlymouth - 06-14-2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Normal Issues - by kurokairaku - 06-14-2018, 01:34 PM