Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS?
(04-07-2018, 04:36 AM)ofihombre7 Wrote: 7. I'm only a junior member, but I has been here for 5 years, If you are so hard with me.....

Okay I'm going to stop you right there.

Just because you are a junior member does not explicitly mean that you're off the hook and that doesn't exactly mean that we're being hard on you. It doesn't matter how long you've been here for or how much you post, in fact threads like this are the reason why rules for the board exist to begin with. We're just telling you how it is and you're the one constantly trying to argue with us over it.

So English isn't your main language, okay, I respect that. But even then I would not rely solely on a translator to actually make a thread that tries to discuss things of this nature, that's why it's better to learn the basics of the language on your own.

If you're going to leave just because we happen to tell you why we suspect your thread was deleted, then by all means but in my personal opinion that's just childish and I don't really see where you're allowing yourself to grow as a person here if you do that.

With respect, I'm reporting this thread. Not because I think that you're a bad person, because you seem nice enough to me. But I think you're not totally understanding of what the rules and norms are of this board are. It happens, but please take the time to lurk around here and see how other people post before you make a thread and you probably won't run into this issue again.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Paraemon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS? - by DioShiba - 04-07-2018, 12:19 PM