Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS?
Neutral 
1. I tried to do the best I could in that thread, but for you, it didn't work out what I expected.

2. Did it happen to you too? I understand, it has happened to us all, it is normal to make mistakes, but I have a Samsung tablet.

3. I see it seriously, because I believe that thousands of similar cases are happening, and it continues to grow as the use of mobile phones grows.
And if for example the software of Windows can be compatible with Android, then it's thanks to the emulators, such as Exagear, Dos-Box, PC Limbo and Wine for Android, but at the moment it only works with files from old versions like Windows 95 and 98.

2&3: I know that on the Internet, anyone does what they can do or not, but making mistakes sometimes has a price.

4. I was referring to the points that coincided, in the YouTube visits that entered the mediafire links that are in the description of the gameplay videos, downloading from your mobile/tablet of Android/iOS without knowing that in reality is a game for PC/Mac, it will be because they didn't focus on the details of the gameplay that show that it's a PC/Mac game (like the mouse cursor, or their featured windows).

5. The SD card it's also a good point. I like this answer. Wink

6. If it wasn't by the grammatical errors, then it was due to the bad structure of the thread.

7. I'm only a junior member, but I has been here for 5 years, If you are so hard with me, then, goodbye. Ouch!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS? - by ofihombre7 - 04-07-2018, 04:36 AM