Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS?
Sad 
Dioshiba and The Observer, I only wanted to be informative in that thread, there are people who don't know what it means Windows, or that their phone or tablet is Android, and they download it without knowing it until they realize they have made by error.
It isn't only a problem of piracy, but also due to the lack of computing knowledge and for not knowing the different operating systems, that's why download Windows/Mac programs on Android/iOS is a problem that for me has become a more serious problem than you think, I've even had proofs like the link of someone who has downloaded a PC game from the Google Android app (android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox), and also I made comparisons of the Mediafire downloads with YouTube's real-time views, and few of them I managed to guess. Transfering the files downloaded to the mobile to the PC, if I seemed a good solution, but the problem is that there are many people who don't know that except Google Drive and Dropbox.

In terms of grammatical errors, all the fault of the Google translator, instead of deleting it, you should have asked me before I corrected the thread.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS? - by ofihombre7 - 04-07-2018, 02:50 AM