Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS?
I'll be honest: I looked in that thread, and I had no idea what I was looking at. As I recall, the font sizes were all over the place, making it difficult enough to read, and then there were the random text images that just screwed with my perception further. It was simply impossible to understand.

As to why the thread was deleted, beats me. Could be as Dio said above.

But it's the internet. Thousands of users are going to do thousands of things they should or should not do. Just like billions of people in real life. Hell, they could just be downloading the content onto their phones to transfer to PC later because that's all they could do at that stage. It's anyone's guess. I don't see it as serious, it's just a regular occurrance.

As for the Youtube sections you're demanding extra reasoning for, maybe it was because it was because it wasn't hidden in spoiler tags. Not everyone here has the same internet capabilities, so it was done for those who have weaker connections so they could manage.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by: DioShiba, Kosheh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why they have deleted the thread Users who stupidly download PC games on Android/iOS? - by Paraemon - 04-07-2018, 02:05 AM