Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are your top 10 favorite video game consoles/handhelds/computers?
In terms of experience with the machines, it is in this order, with others to include what else I've played on:

That did not make the cut?
Gameboy Color. A great handheld for its time, but lack of backlight made it difficult to play it at will.
Nintendo 64. Loved it, but due to some sort of mix up 16 years ago, I've not played on one. If I had more time on it, it'll be in the 10.
Nintendo Wii. I honestly struggle with the wiimote and I've played a very minimal amount on it (excluding Skyward Sword).
Playstation 3. Not had a lot of exposure to this console, but I'll say I've had some enjoyment on it.
Playstation 4. Had more exposure to this console than the PS3, and really only play it at my brother's place or at a friend's place.

And then those that did.
10. XBox One. Only this low down the chain because of impracticality in setting up the machine in student halls.
9. Gameboy Advance. Only this low because of the backlight issue, but so nostalgic from my experience with it.
8. Playstation 2. It allowed me to have a wider exposure to the Sonic series, amongst other games, but can't beat the original PS.
7. SEGA Genesis. My first console and secondary introduction to video games. Many of the early days were spent on this.
6. Playstation. Nostalgia reasons, it's a damn fine machine and I would heartily get one again if the games I wanted weren't so expensive.
5. Nintendo DS. Backwards compatability with GBA games and a great selection of games for itself? Take my money.
4. PC. My first introduction to games, I started with the PC trio of Sonic & Knuckles Collection, Sonic CD and Sonic 3D.
3. Nintendo Gamecube. Hours upon hours of Zelda games.
2. XBox 360. The first console I bought for myself, and it just felt right to me.
1. Nintendo Switch. Yes, it's the newest of the lot, but by the Elder Ones, it's so handy and enjoyable.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are your top 10 favorite video game consoles/handhelds/computers? - by Paraemon - 04-03-2018, 07:50 AM