Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Hands or Nubs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hands (Changing the N64 models)
100.00%
1 100.00%
Nubs (Leaving them alone)
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ganbare Goemon - The Future has put you on hold (Fan Game) - UPDATE and Question

Sorry for the sparse post. I will fill it out more as time goes forward and I find time to work on it.

Pitch:
You know what has been missing since 2009. Any Ganbare Goemon content. I grew up with it. Everyone did. Since Konami is not doing anything, why not do something ourselves.

So. The plan so far. Make an original stroy in the same vain as the N64 games.
How. I just spent the last few 2 months ripping N64 models. I also have unity with the worst 3D camera I could make, but in time. It can improve. I will post some screenshots of what I have so far. And it is very very little. But everything has to start somewhere.

What I can do though is post what I am thinking. And some screenshots of models.
N64 Models : https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-32316.html
Yae in her new costume : https://www.models-resource.com/custom_e...del/24470/

Plan:
Have gameplay like both N64 games. 
Have all four characters be perfectly playable.
Have new playable characters. (will be submitting those custom models tonight).
Multiple Costumes for each character (I.e. Yae Original Design and then her new one can be selectable)

Stretch: (As in if I figure it out. we can do it)
4 player Co-op. Think Mystical Ninja 64 with 4 people running around.

Now. Again, for the third time. This is sparse and needs more fleshing out. With real content. I will add some tonight. I will also be updating as I get a chance.
Lets see what we can do.

Planed Playable Characters (Costume Ideas in Parans):

Assets:

Current Task:
Started Rigging Yae and ran into a question.

Should the hands be the nubs we are used to or actual hands with polygons for the fingers and thumb? I think I will update the models slightly to include the hands and thumb, so I can have more engaging cutscenes. So I am going to tweak the models and post them here I think. Unless people think Nubs are better. That case, I have Yae rigged. Will also be moving onto Animations, which I have never done before. So we will see how it goes. Also need to look into setting up youtube to show off video updates.
Thanked by: tsauce

Messages In This Thread
Ganbare Goemon - The Future has put you on hold (Fan Game) - UPDATE and Question - by HeronNobody - 03-28-2018, 10:19 AM