Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Models for unity game, in cache or apk?
(03-16-2018, 08:05 PM)Ecelon Wrote: So I opened the files into UnityStudio, and there is an Encrypted TextAsset which I believe is the spritesheet that you're after. Unfortunately after spending all night trying to find a fix, I've come up short. I'm more than happy extract all the files from the game and you might have some luck on asking for help on Xentax, if you'd like? Or, you could play the game using an emulator and use Ninjaripper / 3D Ripper and dump the sprites. Sorry mate.

Regardless, thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it. I'll follow up on your other suggestion to use an emulator and ninjaripper

So obviously, all the sprites are 2D, does either of the programs you mentioned work with 2D sprites? And additionally, when in-game there are UI buttons covering part of the character at all times, and the legs are clipped off at the bottom a little. Will these be reflected when trying to capture the sprites? I'm not entirely sure how these things work, so I'd kinda like to know what kind of results I'll be getting while I try and figure it out. Thanks again!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Models for unity game, in cache or apk? - by RingOfFury - 03-17-2018, 12:58 AM