Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection (All base Costumes)
(03-03-2018, 11:38 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote: I fail to see how my reply was "rude". I checked the files myself, I saw the faults, and then I pointed them out to you. If you cannot handle that then you shouldn't be posting in the first place.
And you definitely do deleted bones that are needed. The problem with your submissions is they focus on renders and not animations. Sure for poses and whatnot they aren't exactly needed but not everyone on this website is just for renders, they actually want to animate and as such these "useless" armatures that you like to call them can actually be very helpful. While I don't work for this website myself, I am in a discord group that has members that review these submissions and they all agree you delete what is needed so really you don't have a leg to stand on.
Also, your comment about the approval process being "Abysmally Slow" was very rude. If you could see the massive amount of backlog the reviewers of this website have to go through, you would understand why it's very slow.

question.. what bones exactly did he remove/delete? cause the Xentax tool doesn't grab all the bones the models use, so that's a possibility of that of what your thinking of. As far as I know, all of the bones extracted from the Xentax tool are all there, only bones that he deleted were bones that weren't rigged to anything on any of these meshes. If you'd like, we can also provide the original extracted model for you to look at before all the fixes.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch) - Model Collection - by Demonslayerx8 - 03-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Posing the eyes - by hurb - 09-04-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Posing the eyes - by ninetalescommander - 09-05-2018, 06:38 AM