Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Viel -Ripping Project/Organization/Resources
Alright im gonna say screw digging through the iso and just going to try to use the screenshot method because i was able to pull leorina's model with somewhat intact/mostly intact uv's as shown in this image, but i lack her textures and tex mod just rips them as individual images and its a pain to get them all fixed and set up, im desperately seeking her textures plus the textures for klonoa's wind ring and gloves seeing as the texture for him on the texture's resource appears to lack them from the looks of it.  here's the image of leorina's uv's, if anyone wants the king of sorrow let me know and i will try to convert a save file i found so i can access him with ease. Also im currently working on pulling out klonoa but his uv's are scaled beyond hell so he's going to take a bit longer, im going to be on vacation until the 16th, so i will not be on as often until then either but when i am on it will mostly be late at night like anywhere from 9pm to 1am at most [Image: QvonWhIBRL6p-SWEMrvtWQ.png]
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by: SuperMario123311

Messages In This Thread
RE: Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Viel -Ripping Project/Organization/Resources - by Shinigami_Guntz - 05-05-2018, 10:28 PM