Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Applying textures in Blender
(01-01-2018, 10:36 AM)Lord Milutin Wrote: Hello everyone!
I have textures and a model, but I don't know how to apply textures to the model in Blender. There is no good tutorial for that (or I simply had no luck in my search).

If any of you know how to do it, can you please write/record/screenshot the tutorial for this? 

Here is the folder with all textures and a model: https://mega.nz/#F!8BB2TI5b!XKKYPeS5fA5hRyMyvITkVg

Thanks in advance!

First off, Open the DAE in Notepad++ or a similar program and delete "./noesisv4296/Texture2D/" that comes before the texture name "GreenLanternJessicaHeroic_D.png"
Make sure to select a mesh, and then these two buttons are for Material settings and Texture Settings, the pinkish checkered sphere is for materials, and the checkerboard square is for textures.
[Image: K7h0dlh.png]

and a side note: You're gonna want to split the textures "GreenLanternJessicaHeroic_EI.png" And "GreenLanternJessicaHeroic_SG.png" using Texture Remix. The alpha channel of "GreenLanternJessicaHeroic_EI.png" is the Emission texture, and I'm not sure what the RGB is used for, but it's the same as the diffuse but has green bits where the emission is mapped too and is missing the eye's pupil. I'm not familiar with the source material or what game this came from to know exactly. The alpha channel of "GreenLanternJessicaHeroic_SG.png" seems to be Specular Power, and the RGB seems to be Specular Color.
Thanked by: Lord Milutin

Messages In This Thread
Applying textures in Blender - by Lord Milutin - 01-01-2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Applying textures in Blender - by Hallow - 01-01-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Applying textures in Blender - by Hallow - 01-01-2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Applying textures in Blender - by Hallow - 01-02-2018, 12:00 PM