Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How to Texture Unreal Engine .psk Models?
(01-04-2018, 11:37 AM)Warechu Wrote: Well I made it work partially, but the issue is Noesis is the only app that the textures show up in at all. It also looks bad compared to the picture you posted of it. For some reason I found that the .mat file is "completely useless?" and looks exactly the same without it, but I may just be doing something wrong on that part. Anyway could you send me yours so I could take a look at it, and so I can know what the finished project looks like file wise? I'd also like to know what software was used for the screenshot, because the quality is crap just screenshotting Noesis and removing the background. I also posted the updated model to my MEGA page. https://mega.nz/#!ZbhzFJwB!pO00xunQPZldZ...R8Za17N1LY

I kinda feel like every time I take a step forward, the issue changes, but then again I have near zero modelling experience and it's blatantly obvious. >.>

Oh, and the issue was I applied the textures in the wrong order >.>

The mat file is only useful for the Unreal Engine, no need to include it.

A few things about your export first, you have exported your camera, and lamp with the model, this doesn't matter too much but it would be better not to, So make sure to only select the Armature and the Mesh and hit the key combination ALT+R, next time you export it make sure THESE are selected when you do. It also looks like you did flip the UVs correctly the first time, but now it's broken in Blender, Noesis' Viewer tends to view UVs differently.

Seeing as your dae was exported from Blender, to get a preview of the textures in the view port change this [Image: MJ6RO7y.png]
to this [Image: NuhvprU.png]

And I've answered what program I use in my last reply, It's Blender.

https://mega.nz/#!p0ZBTSwb!jDPXPeJ9cZ1lP...k6clivBoa0
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Texture Unreal Engine .psk Models? - by Hallow - 01-04-2018, 05:13 PM