Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suggestion: The Ability To See Pending Submissions
I don't know if this was explained a while back or in some other thread (and if it was, please let me know) but personally I would love to be able to see what submissions are pending.
Pending Games are visible, but it'd be nice to know a head of time what models/textures/sprites/sounds are waiting to be approved to avoid multiple people accidentally submitting the same thing or people waiting indefinitely to see if something shows up.

For example, GoldenEye 007 & Perfect Dark have editors which allow you to extract all the models & corresponding textures but I have no idea what is currently pending, if anything even is pending. I don't want to waste time submitting a model that is already being pending & just hasn't been approved yet, but on the flip side I don't want to see the games empty just because no one is submitting any models when all the models can be extracted from the roms directly.

This would not only help submitters but also viewers too because then we wouldn't have the big problem of having to explain in the comments if something has been submitted and just needs approval.
Huge fan of the YouTube Series "Stupid Mario Brothers" by Richalvarez, as well as Mario in general.
Super Mario 64 is my #1 Mario game of all time, and I tend to express that by importing the models into other games or by creating/editing models to fit in the same style.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion: The Ability To See Pending Submissions - by StupidMarioBros1Fan - 12-13-2017, 06:03 PM