Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with World of Final Fantasy TEX files (PC version) [Editing with PNG uploads]
(11-23-2017, 09:23 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 12:17 PM)Oscar92player Wrote: So, the Vita version uses almost the same files to run the game? That's an interesting fact.

However, I think the PC port is from the PS4 version, because the specs to run this game are very high, and you can't change settings like the textures quality, or the or 3D model size. The only configuration you can do with this game is change the main resolution (between 1080p or 720p), shadow quality, and put post-processing ON/OFF.

The game will run with the same PS4 graphics and models even if you turn OFF all the configurations, and that is a problem for low-end computers (like mine), because the game will run in slowmotion.  Defeated
Yep, pretty much. Only had to do minor changes to things to make it work with the PC version. That, and treat the textures as DDS instead of GXT.

Speaking of, the script's finished! Just decompress the files with either my QuickBMS script or the one puggsoy wrote up above and then run the TEX-to-DDS script on the resulting TEX files, and you should get something usable out of them.

Thanks! Now I can unpack all the TEX files.

I will need some time until I can unpack all the ones I've uploaded here (there are about 3000 files), and those are only 2D data from HUD and menus (the textures for maps, characters, enemies, objetcs... are in TEX files, too).

Then, I will upload the DDS files and converted PNGs here.

UPDATE:
Sorry for the delay uploading the files. It is taking too much time due to the number of files inside every folder, and I need to make sure I can convert all of them to DDS and PNG.

UPDATE 2:
I've uploaded here the Font folder with all the files converted to PNG. I will update the main post with the links too:
WoFF Font files PNG

I will need more time to convert and upload the HUD, Menu, and Minigame files and folders. Sorry for the delay.

UPDATE 3:
Here you can download the HUD files converted into PNG:
WoFF HUD files PNG
Thanked by: squall789, quadar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with World of Final Fantasy TEX files (PC version) - by Oscar92player - 11-24-2017, 08:12 AM