Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help with World of Final Fantasy TEX files (PC version) [Editing with PNG uploads]
Hello everyone!

Recently, World of Final Fantasy has come out on Steam (previously, it was on PS4 and PS Vita). Now that we have a better version of the game, I would like to extract al the 2D data (HUD, fonts...), but first I need to unpack some files of the game that are on TEX format.

I opened those archives with HxD Hex editor, and in the first line, it says ".xet", so it seems that they are not simple .tex files, and I've tried with TileGGD, Noesis and a few scripts for QuickBMS in order to open or unpack them, without luck. I don't think they are encrypted, but I don't really know, so I need your help with those files and see if we can extract something from them.

There are a lot of .tex files inside the game folders, so I've uploaded the font files first. Here they are:
font.rar (MEGA)

UPDATE:
Here are the rest of the TEX files (there are folders with some other files, just ignore them, because they are just game data, nothing related with textures or 2D data, I guess):
WoFF TEX Files

I think that all the 2D textures are in the same format, so if we can find a way to unpack this font files, maybe we can open all the tex files regarding the HUD.

Please, I need your help!

UPDATE 2:
I've uploaded here the Font folder with all the files converted to PNG. I will update the main post with the links too:
WoFF Font files PNG

I will update the main post with the links for the HUD, Menu, and Minigame files and folders, but I'll need more time to convert and upload them. Sorry for the delay.

UPDATE 3:
Here you can download the HUD files converted into PNG:
WoFF HUD files PNG
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Help with World of Final Fantasy TEX files (PC version) [Editing with PNG uploads] - by Oscar92player - 11-22-2017, 01:42 PM