Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Well, I think this is goodbye.
It truly feels like goodbye, but goodbye is just the greeting of a new chapter. We haven't known each other long but I'll always remember the fond memories of me writing out this goodbye post and you maybe or maybe not replying to it. I'll remember the first time I saw your avatar a few minutes ago and thought "Hm". Those are the times that will help me through this trying time.

Additionally, I know that you're moving on to the next page of The Book of Allan Doug, a better and more enthralling page, and that makes things all the more joyful. It's these happy thoughts that will get me through this. It'll be a struggle, as a small piece of what makes up this wonderful place will be an empty hole representing what has been lost but I believe it should symbolize what makes this place so special to begin with. We all leave our marks and we all move on to greener pastures.  I trust you'll remember me, as well as this place in a positive manner. Good luck and goodnight sweet prince. I love you.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Messages In This Thread
Well, I think this is goodbye. - by Allan Doug - 10-19-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: Well, I think this is goodbye. - by Shade - 10-19-2017, 05:06 PM