Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kamen Rider Storm Heroes - Unity3d
(11-01-2017, 05:08 PM)Yuuyatails Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 02:42 PM)sandy1973 Wrote: Why don't you try ninja ripper program and see if it  does capturer any models? I used this program on super Sentai legend wars and got some power ranger models.
I hate to say this, but junior, you should realize that some people doesn't want 3d models without their original rigging.

(11-01-2017, 02:28 AM)1151505992 Wrote: I downloaded the game through the simulator and got the cache file. In the attempt to use UABE and Unity Assets v0.8.9 and Unity Importer 1.0 beta, I still got nothing but T-T.
Starting with Unity 5 Engine, both Unity Assets v0.8.9 and Unity Importer 1.0 beta are no longer work. Instead, I would recommends Unity Studio (Though you will need 3ds Max to converts the fbx files as the exported fbx files generated by Unity Studio are not loadable in Blender unless re-exported with 3ds Max.)

As for UABE, the version you are using are too old. Try using the latest 2.1d version, which you can download right here.

As I noted before, City Wars doesn't run on Unity Engine and instead run on the Genki Engine.

I spent nearly four months to the.T-T network lock in a real headache..UANE let me get all the wrong command.Unity Studio he gave me the results I import (no children) is a very embarrassing result. However, in addition to the 8 version even after the file could not be read. I the method of wrong T=T
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamen Rider Storm Heroes - Unity3d - by 1151505992 - 03-13-2018, 05:09 AM