Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Tools for RPG Maker MV, XP, VX & VX Ace / Clickteam Fusion / Ren'Py / etc
Heart 
Awesome, I'm really happy to discover a Precure fan who supports decompiling games!

I've used a lot of these tools before but the one I was looking for when I found this thread was FreddyExplorer. Thing is though I'm not interested in FNAF, just wanting a way to decompile clickteam games in general because there's nothing else out their for them seemingly. Problem is though most games I've tried it on it doesn't work... only game I tried that it worked on was one of my own, and it only exported successfully the sounds and not the graphics (and it gave me an error for both things even though the sounds exported despite the error). Is there anyway you could help me get this decompiler working/fixed? All the games I tried I'm certain are made in MMF 2.0 or older (some in MMF 1.x even), not CF2.5.
attached is the error I get, on pretty much every single game.
edit: it worked fully on one of my other games which I made in CF2.5. Seems the issue is it doesn't work on the older games (but also not on the newer builds of CF2.5, from what I read). I guess there's nothing to do though other than hope the person who made the decompiler adds support for it.
edit 2: Seems the textures for my CF2.5 game also didn't export, even though I got no errors and it acted like it was successful. Sad
edit 3: sounds for CF2.5 game didn't either.
edit 4: got the decompiler to work for both textures and sounds on this weird donald trump game: https://www.glorioustrainwrecks.com/node/9852
not sure what version of clickteam program it's made with, but I checked the exported files to verify that it worked this time. Smile

[Image: sourcecodemana2.png]

http://biancagames.com/tools.htm
Also I have a few more tools here that you should add.... mainly the Game Maker ones (for 7,8, plus QuickBMS and the GMStudio script)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping Tools for RPG Maker MV, XP, VX & VX Ace / Clickteam Fusion / Ren'Py / etc - by CureLovelyWarrior - 05-11-2018, 01:20 PM