Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Forces Speed Battle File Types help
Neutral 
so, ive been trying to rip from this game for a bit and i keep running into issues:

ive got the apk, ive turned it to a zip, but no matter what i try, i can only find like, 17 models, even though i know more should exsist.

the first thing ive tried is just loading everything in the unzipped folder, and while everything rips, a publicsuffxs.gz file just, doesnt want to be read, and then when that error goes by, a whole bunch of shaders dont want to be read either, resulting in 59 assets failing to load.

this method actually gives me access to 17 models, but most of them are generic unity shapes, and 4 are meshes that are used in the game.

then theres extracting the files via assetstudio to a new folder, then reading that. that produces only the 4 models that arent generic unity assets

then theres hitting the extract all models button and hoping that fixes something, but that just produces a bunch of models of nothing, like thr program tried converting the data it had into a mesh and failed miserably.

i know i could rip from sonic dash, but there are some characters exclusive to forces, so all in all im stuck.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Forces Speed Battle File Types help - by Person123 - 11-07-2023, 08:44 PM