Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping Lord of the Rings the Third Age sound files
Hey guys,

I'm trying to access the audio files to Lotr The Third Age (Creature sound effects, that kind of stuff)

I have no experience in ripping audio files from games so forgive me if my questions are naive.

I have the iso image file to the game. I've tried mounting it with daemons tools, 7-zip, isobuster and accessing the files, but with no luck.

the file formats I've found include .SCP, .SAS, which are in \DATA\GAME

There is also a folder in \DATA\MOVIES that contains .ps2 files

I've also found a MODULES folder that contains .IRX and .IMG files. One of the files in this folder is called "AUDIOPF.IRX", I don't know if that contains the games audio files...

Again, I'm sorry if this is really stupid or naive to ask. I have no expertise in this sort of thing...

Any help would be great.

Edit: Never mind... I'm a moron... I forgot to read the pinned tutorial detailing how to extract audio files. I used psound in case anyone was wondering. Apparently the .SAS are archive that contain the audio files. I'll post any further questions if I run into any trouble. Sorry for my ignorant post.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping Lord of the Rings the Third Age sound files - by Abis47 - 06-18-2017, 08:21 PM