Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Red Alert 2 - Vehicles
UPDATE:

I uploaded the final version onto models-resource. It includes these files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Jl50...lRkNGtZQkE

The models are correctly mirrored to as how they're seen in-game, and I put together the Aircraft Carrier, Dreadnought, and Kirov Airship. This doesn't include vehicles with turrets, such as the Robot Tank, War Miner, Slave Miner, Lasher Tank, Gattling Tank, Prism Tank, Tesla Tank, Magnetron, etc. I will work on these later once I figure out a way to determine the true turret locations on the vehicle models.
The Mirage Tank and Tank Destroyer don't have rotating turrets, so I was able to add them easily.

Some units don't have models, as they only have sprites. I believe things like the Terror Drone, and the flying Siege Chopper have sprites. The infantry use sprites. Some building turrets have models, like the Grand Cannon, and the Gatling Gun. The Yuri head building has a model, but I'm not interested in adding it. There are some NOD and GDI models in the RA2 files, but I won't add them. If I'll add NOD or GDI, I'll just work on Tiberium Sun instead. I won't be adding civilian vehicles now, but I may do so in the future, like the civilian Cruiser.
Thanked by: sutinoer

Messages In This Thread
Red Alert 2 - Vehicles - by TamagoChan - 06-16-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Red Alert 2 - Vehicles - by TamagoChan - 07-14-2017, 06:25 AM