Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Officially calling it quits!!!
(06-04-2017, 07:42 AM)Ecelon Wrote: Well, what do you fuckin know... Might be quicker to just delete them all... Next category, "PS2"... Come on over you cockless fucks!!!

As a person who's never had the chance to live on a farm and have a rooster (let alone a chicken) to his name, let me tell you that I am thoroughly offended by this statement. Sad

I'm not really sure what the deal is here, though. Pingu! doesn't really have any beef with you here; we just have a standard of quality. I don't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to rigging, but basically if the model's meant to be used by others it's got to be properly rigged to a skeleton so it doesn't wobble all around like a spineless puppet in SFM or Maya or whatever. If it's missing that or whatever and you're trying to submit it, it'll be rejected because it doesn't adhere to that standard. If you KEEP submitting stuff that doesn't adhere to it, then it'll KEEP getting rejected. You seem to know what you're doing with models (and Pingu! respects this!) so I'm not quite sure why you're just blowing the submission team's suggestion aside and acting like the rules that everyone else follows don't have to apply to you.

That's kind of...an elitist way to look at things, don't you think? Thinking
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Pingus!, Cooper, DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
Officially calling it quits!!! - by Ecelon - 06-04-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Officially calling it quits!!! - by Pingus! - 06-04-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Officially calling it quits!!! - by Gors - 06-05-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Officially calling it quits!!! - by Kosheh - 06-05-2017, 12:10 PM