Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for a certain program
Question 
Hello, everyone! I'm currently ripping sprites from a game called "Gakuen Hetalia" for the PSP and I was wondering if there was a program that could organize sprites and put them together? I'll explain what I mean. 

If you look at Seychelles' sprites here, she has her base, her eyes, and her mouth animations.
(Which is great! Thanks to PPSSPP, GLIntercept, and the wonderful tutorial posts here about sprite ripping from PSP games w/ PPSSPP, I've been able to start something I hope to finish.) 
[Image: 80mtIpu.png]

[Image: dZCDWrF.png]

[Image: eMpBdKO.png]

I could have sworn I saw a post about a tool that can organize split images/sprites together, but I can't seem to find it again.  In this case, it would be used to properly align her eye and mouth sprites over her base. I understand it can be done manually, but since I believe I saw a tool for it somewhere here, I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. It would also be especially helpful to place the extremely split backgrounds in this game together properly for usage and uploading to TSR. But, if I am mistaken, I apologize. Either way, feedback is much appreciated!

The backgrounds currently look like this:
[Image: IcI6fEk.png]

[Image: voAbKGB.png]

[Image: Z7NNNMy.png]

[Image: xuoXWfK.png]

Any directions, clarification, advice, discussion, and/or solutions would be very appreciated! Thank you for your time and I hope you have a nice day!
[Image: Xc8IWx2.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a certain program - by TonyAyers - 05-22-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Looking for a certain program - by TonyAyers - 05-23-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: Looking for a certain program - by puggsoy - 05-24-2017, 03:49 AM
RE: Looking for a certain program - by TonyAyers - 05-24-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Looking for a certain program - by Lexou Duck - 05-25-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Looking for a certain program - by puggsoy - 05-25-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Looking for a certain program - by Dazz - 05-27-2017, 07:20 PM