Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A short introduction and 'ello.
(05-22-2017, 09:56 AM)kendotlibero Wrote: danganronpa fans are always welcome here, in my book.
wlcome to the forum^^

Thank you very much! X3 I do enjoy the Danganronpa series and have also just finished playing the first game myself and watching the anime for Danganronpa 3. Currently, I'm in the middle of watching Danganronpa V3 and I'm already shocked by the first development! 

Thank you for the kind and warm welcome; I appreciate it and hope you have a wonderful day!

(05-22-2017, 10:22 AM)Kosheh Wrote: kanpai o/

i have never heard that used in an introduction anywhere ever but
good. i like it. i like this user too. good. good yes

p.s. welcome. im the community mod. i make the community a fun place. im not a jerk tho i promise i am actually quite cool so if you got any questions don't be afraid to ask!!

Rawr~ It's quite alright! I'm a bit of a weird person who can either stand out or disappear in a crowd. I'm glad you've taken up a good impression of me! Thank you for welcoming me into the community so kindly; I appreciate it very much! And no worries; you're all very kind and awesome people! Thank you also for also extending yourself for question asking! Again, I appreciate it very much and I hope you have a wonderful day!
[Image: Xc8IWx2.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy, Kosheh, Kendotlibero

Messages In This Thread
A short introduction and 'ello. - by TonyAyers - 05-19-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by puggsoy - 05-19-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Petie - 05-20-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Pingus! - 05-21-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by TonyAyers - 05-22-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Kosheh - 05-22-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Shade - 05-23-2017, 01:10 AM