Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A short introduction and 'ello.
(05-19-2017, 09:11 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Welcome! It's rare to get such enthusiastic introductions Big Grin Those languages are actually in my top 4 to learn (along with Arabic), although I doubt it's much of a coincidence since they're all very useful and applicable.

If you want any tips on ripping your own resources feel free to ask in the appropriate sections, we're always glad to help where we can. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! Arabic is really great to learn as well! Funny enough, it's similar to another one I'm trying to learn: Hebrew. They both read like Japanese: right to left. And it's both for fun and like you said, more useful purposes.

I also would like to thank you for the directions. I was wondering how I could rip from a few console and PSP games recently, so this will be most helpful! (I mean, hard ripping is always an option, but it can hurt my soul. XD) Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!

(05-20-2017, 12:34 AM)Petie Wrote: Hello and welcome! It really is nice to see a new face who's simply excited to be a part of the community! I hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Thank you for welcoming me! I am so excited to finally be a part of you guys! I know I will enjoy my time here very much. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

(05-20-2017, 07:11 AM)adriano gt Wrote: beautiful words.... welcome, have fun

;w; Thank you very much! I'm glad you believe they're beautiful words. More importantly, you guys are the beautiful ones for making such a place and community possible to be a part of! Thank you for the welcoming; I'm sure I will enjoy myself thoroughly! Thank you very much and I hope you have a wonderful day!
[Image: Xc8IWx2.png]
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
A short introduction and 'ello. - by TonyAyers - 05-19-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by puggsoy - 05-19-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by TonyAyers - 05-20-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Petie - 05-20-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Pingus! - 05-21-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Kosheh - 05-22-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: A short introduction and 'ello. - by Shade - 05-23-2017, 01:10 AM